Our white grape juice concentrate is produced from the juice of fresh grapes crushed in our plant and from single strength grape juice purchased in the area. These grapes come from vineyards planted in the Province of San Juan and Mendoza located at the foothills of the Andes Mountains.
- White Grape Juice Concentrate 68ºBrix standard.
- White Grape Juice Concentrate 68ºBrix Virgin (zero SO2)
- White Grape Juice Concentrate 68°Brix Deionized.
- Organic White Grape Juice Concentrate 68ºBrix.
The product is aseptically packed.
Our products are packed in:
- Steel drums of 60 gallons / 303 Kg. net.
- Wooden Bins of 303 gallons / 1,526 Kg. net.
- Steel Bins of 306 gallons / 1,560 Kg. net.
- Flexitank of 4,200 gallons / 21,300 Kg. net.
- Flexitank of 4,650 gallons / 23,700 Kg. net.
The product is exported abroad directly from our facility in 20-feet dry containers or 40-feet reefer containers.